On The Course
- The wearing on the course of denims, jeans and tee shirts are all prohibited
- Recognised golfing attire, including turtleneck shirts and tailored shorts, with long or short white sports-style socks for men and long or short sports-style socks for ladies, is permitted.
- Shirts should not be worn outside trousers.
- Shoes should be specifically designed for golf.
- Should any doubt exist, reference should be made to the Professional or Secretary's office.
In the Club House
- Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie at all formal presentations.
- Smart casual wear is acceptable with the exception of shell suits or sleeveless shirts.
- Damp or soiled golf attire is not considered appropriate outside the changing rooms.
- In summer, golf shoes are allowed in the Markland Room area only. Shorts may be worn in the Clubhouse up to 8pm.
- Golf bags, trolleys and other equipment should not be left in the locker rooms.
- Guests of members are required by law to sign the Visitors Book situated by the Bar.
- Our staff are instructed not to serve members and visitors who do not observe the above guidelines
so please do not put them in a position where it is necessary for them to bring this to your attention.